Friday, March 02, 2007

fallon's announcement...


Hi Everybody!
As I was simultaneously updating my pregnancy blog and this blog (linked to our Christmas newsletter in December), last week, I accidentally published my pregnancy thought of the day in the this blog, which apparently, people still read.  It said something about cravings, nausea, etc.  The next morning, I received congratulatory emails/messages saying, "are you preg...?" Some of you found out early - oops!
 
Anyway, add our fetus to the 2007 Tri-State Filipino (OH/PA/WV) Baby Roster.  We were actually going to tell people whenever, but Jonathan had not told his family yet. His sister delivered her baby a month early and he was in ICU for 4 weeks.  So, we waited to break the news until baby Michael was home safely - which, thankfully, he now is.  Fallon has also been blabbing her big message to everyone and anyone. We are excited, but looking forward to the feeling better part!!
 
Things people like to ask:
SICKNESS: Incredibly nauseous, wondering why I wanted to do this again.
MOODS: a-swingin!
CRAVINGS: Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Greek, cold foods, salads, Whole Foods spicy crab rolls, Netflix, strawberry banana smoothies, POM icees
DISLIKES: Pizza, fried foods, sour/tart foods
JONATHAN'S CRAVINGS: my peanut butter Luna Bars (for women)
MEMORY: Like Dory on Nemo
DUE: Sept.16 - 8 days after Fallon's bday, another Virgo, all ours within 6 weeks!
PREDICTION: Delivery on Fallon's birthday, a boy, looking like my dad
 
P.S.  Armand, you know how sick I was when we ate at Naked Fish?  Olivia, when you brought us the PAMA liqueur (my favorite!), I was dying for a taste!  Thaaanks! It will definitely be the first drink I have as soon as we can celebrate!