Friday, November 26, 2010

thankful for bacon jam

Every Thanksgiving, I am always thankful for my family, friends and happiness. It's a wonderful American tradition for families to observe this. This year, Jonathan and I had a great time preparing for our feast together and there was no pressure since we didn't have formally invited guests. We just did an open house. We split up the sides and we did the turkey together. I do want to point out that the theme of our meal was bacon. It flavored everything so much, we thought it was our most delicious Thanksgiving to date! I got so into it, I made some bacon jam. What an incredible invention! I don't know if I made it right, but it sure tastes good...on EVERYTHING! It's spreadable bacon which punches everything up from toast with bleu cheese, sundried tomatoes, blt, grilled cheese to burgers! If you don't eat bacon, you are truly missing out.