Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentines day

Jonathan and I went to Okada at Wynn for dinner. It was a little busy because of Magic. It's a beautiful restaurant and not intimidating at all. We had some Robatayaki (grilled, skewered foods) - which was amazing, and a nice selection of sushi. It was the freshest sushi I've had in a while! We'll definitely be back - I'd love to sit outside at the 8-person table in front of the waterfall. The last amazing dining experience was at Bartolotta at Wynn for our anniversary. Okada, Corsa, DB, SW, Bartolotta have not disappointed me in the food dept. The way to my heart is really through my stomach. I almost forgot! Jonathan and Brent are sending Ashley and I to Scottsdale to stay at either Hotel Valley Ho or Sanctuary for the night - next weekend! It's kind of funny - that we get the romantic getaway!