Sunday, December 30, 2007

fallon's first movie

I finally took Fallon to the movies today. We saw Enchanted which begins as a cartoon and turns into a real people movie. Fallon was totally engaged with the whole princess/castle/cartoon thing and then she lost steam when the real part kicked in, however, she did watch the whole thing. She said she liked it except for the "scary part" at the end when the dragon appears. I actually chuckled throughout the movie because it was a bit like 'Kate and Leopold' where Hugh Jackman is a Duke in the past who falls in love with Meg Ryan in present day. Anyway, Amy Adams was entertaining as well as James Marsden and movie-going was a success with Fallon. I will be sure to bring her to more - that are 100% cartoon. I really enjoyed being able to spend girl time with Fallon. I don't want her to grow up too fast - when one day she'll be going to movies with friends.